Hi. Let's get started.
Click on get started below. Enter your product key to download and install Office 365.
Microsoft365.com/setup | Microsoft 365 | Login, Enter product key & Get startedGo through microsoft365.com/setup webpage, Sign in, and enter the product key to download and install Microsoft 365 or Office on your computer. If you are using any other Microsoft service such as OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, or Xbox Live, it means you already have an account that you can use for any Microsoft activity. To download Microsoft 365 setup, go to microsoft365.com/setup and follow instructions.
How do I sign up for Microsoft Office 365?Few easiest ways to create a Microsoft Office 365 account are below;
- Visit microsoft365.com/setup or Microsoft Cloud Partner site.
- Click on “create a new account” or “Sign Up” tab.
- Enter an email associating to Outlook or use a mobile number.
- Click next and create a password.
- Follow instructions and create Microsoft Office 365.
Get started to Microsoft 365 –The Microsoft 365 setup wizard guides you through the following steps; Step 1 – Go to microsoft365.com/setup and login. Step 3 – Install Microsoft Office 365. Step 4 – Activate the setup and get started.
Where to enter your Office product key?After you purchase 25 digit Microsoft Office 365 product key, then follow below steps and know where to enter the key;
- Visit microsoft365.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.
- Sign-in to MS 365 account.
- Type the keycode correctly.
- Follow prompts to redeem the key.
- Visit www.microsoftstore.com and Sign-In.
- Click Order History and locate the key.
- Click Install Office twice and check the keycode.
- Reach “Hi. Let’s get your Office” page and follow prompts.
How do you set up Microsoft Office 365?Microsoft365.com/setup – Set up Office 365 for business and follow below;
- Sign up for the Office 365business account.
- Add your domain and Install Office.
- Set up Outlook for email and Import it.
- Use a public website and connect Microsoft.
How do I install Office 365 apps?Download Microsoft Office 365 and install it after ensuring that your system meets basic Office 365 requirements. Follow steps to download and installation;
Download Microsoft Office 365 –
- Launch a web browser and go to the microsoft365.com/setup link.
- Click sign-in and enter Office 365 account details to login.
- Now, reach on Microsoft home page and hit Office 365 install.
- Wait and let the setup gets download.
Microsoft Office 365 installation for windows –
- After the download from microsoft365.com/setup webpage, select options like Run, Save File, setup, or another as per used browser.
- Wait for prompt and hit YES.
- Wait again until you see – You’re all set! The office is installed now.
- Read and hit “I accept” to accept the license terms
Microsoft Office 365 installation for Mac –
- To open the download file from the microsoft365.com/setup page, go to Finder.
- Open Downloads and double-tap on the installer.pkg file.
- Review the Office 365 license terms and tap Continue.
- Browse the location and click Install.
- Type the asked Mac details and hit Install Software.
- Open any of the apps after installation to get started.
- Tap Get started and use the software.
How do you activate Microsoft 365?After you download Office 365 from microsoft365.com/setup and install it, you may need to follow the below steps to activate it;
- Open the Microsoft 365 on your PC using its any of application like Word.
- Click on the Start button.
- If it asks you to enter MS office account details or you see Activate option, then go through it.
- Follow prompts and activate the setup.
Microsoft Office 365 features 2020 –Get setup from microsoft365.com/setup and use features;
- Apps in one suite such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Microsoft MyAnalytics and planner.
- Different languages supporter.
- Online storage service that is OneDrive.
- Easy to download from microsoft365.com/setup
- A default feature of OneNote.
- Free Skype minutes.
- Microsoft Office technical support.
- Separate apps for iOS and Android devices.